Our unique Baroque Birdhouse is designed to celebrate the musical nature of birds. It also makes a unique gift for music enthusiasts. The design in the gable is the inverted body of a violin. The “F” holes in the front are there for ventilation. Like all of our unique birdhouses, it is created from re-purposed century-old barn wood and then branded with our own custom made forge-irons.
This product is well-researched to meet the needs of native species, and will attract Black Capped Chickadee, Downy Woodpecker, House Wren, Prothonotary Warbler, Red Breasted Nuthatch, Tufted Titmouse, White Breasted Nuthatch
*May be shown with optional predator guard.
Features & Details
- The entry hole has a 1 1/4 inch I.D. copper fitting to prevent damage by sparrows and squirrels.
- The perch is made from a re-purposed old-style clothes peg, located low on the box to discourage predators.
- The exterior is waterproofed with safe marine varnish.
- Our boxes are constructed with mitered joints that are weather-tight glued; this rugged birdhouse design is built to withstand the elements year round.
- The roof removes easily for cleaning and has drainage holes and heat vents for the comfort of its feathered occupants. It also has an inner escape “ladder” to assist fledglings.
- Pole Mounted Design with installation sheet included.
Birdhouse measures* : 18″ high, 14″ deep, 14″ wide, weight: 6-8 lbs
* since each birdhouse is unique the individual color and dimensions will vary to some degree.
We also have Baroque Bluebird Houses which are the same price and are a special order item. Contact us for more information regarding the Baroque Bluebird House. Special orders for Bluebird boxes: $10.00 additional.