Celtic Bird Feeder
Our Celtic Bird Feeder, with its Gothic Arch & it’s hand carved Celtic Cross celebrate the architectural traditions of the British Isles. Many of these monumental stone crosses remain standing today, where they were placed 12 centuries ago. The ringed cross remains as much a symbol of faith as it is of one’s heritage: it often stands as an emblem of Irish, Scottish or Welsh identity.
This bird feeder, like all of our nature products, is created from re-purposed century-old barn wood and then branded with our own custom made forge-irons. It’s fitted with copper seed dispensers to thwart destructive squirrels.
*The addition of a baffle on the pole is recommended.
Features & Details
- Has a squirrel-resistant copper window fitting and copper seed dispensers.
- Unique Design has a plexiglass window to help birds find the seed. You can see how full your feeder is.
- The single perch is made from a re-purposed old-style clothes peg. Having only one gives native clinging birds an edge by discouraging competitive sparrows.
- Pin-fitted roof lifts off for easy filling.
- Economical design distributes traditional seed or finer finch seed. Holds approximately 3 pounds.
- The exterior is waterproofed with safe marine varnish.
- Pole Mounted Design with installation sheet included.
Bird feeder measures* : 22″ high, 14″ deep, 14″ wide, weight: 6-8 lbs
*Since each bird feeder is unique, due to the re-purposed source of our materials, color and dimensions may vary slightly.