English Cottage Birdhouse
Our English Cottage birdhouse celebrates the whimsy of the Victorian age with its “Ferns in the Gables” design.
Like all of our birdhouses, the English Cottage Birdhouse is created using recycled century-old barn wood and then branded with our own custom made forge-irons.
Features & Details
- The entry hole has a 1 1/4 inch I.D. copper fitting to prevent damage by sparrows and squirrels.
- The perch is made from a re-purposed old-style clothes peg, located low on the box to discourage predators.
- The exterior is waterproofed with safe marine varnish.
- Our boxes are constructed with mitered joints that are weather-tight glued; this rugged birdhouse design is built to withstand the elements year round.
- The roof removes easily for cleaning and has drainage holes and heat vents for the comfort of its feathered occupants. It also has an inner escape “ladder” to assist fledglings.
- Pole Mounted Design with installation sheet included.
Birdhouse measures* : 14″ high, 14″ deep, 14″ wide, weight: 6-8 lbs
*Due to the re-purposed source of our materials, color and dimensions may vary.