The Gothic Birdhouse, with its angel in the gable, spire, and four-petal floral window motif celebrates ancient architectural traditions. Created from re-purposed century-old barn wood and then branded with custom made blacksmith forge-irons.
Features & Details
- The entry hole has a 1 1/4 inch I.D. copper fitting to make box resistant to squirrels and minimize entry by sparrows.
- The perch is made from a re-purposed old-style clothes pin, located low on the box to discourage predators.
- The exterior is coated with marine varnish (boat finish).
- Our boxes are constructed with mitered joints that are weather-tight glued; this rugged birdhouse design is built to withstand the elements year round.
- The roof removes easily for cleaning with a pin in the back, and has drainage holes and heat vents for the comfort of its feathered occupants. It also has an inner escape “ladder” to assist fledglings.
- Pole Mounted Design. Installation sheet and garden plan included.
Birdhouse measures* : 14″ high, 14″ deep, 14″ wide, weight: 6-8 lbs
*Due to the re-purposed source of our materials, color may vary.