Queen Anne Birdhouse
Our Queen Anne Birdhouse celebrates Victorian design with its whimsical tulip motifs, elegant cupola and spire and its striking finial in the gable, is created from traditional 19th century patterns. One of our most popular concepts.
The Queen Anne Birdhouse, like all of our unique birdhouses, is created from re-purposed century-old barn wood and then branded with our own custom made forge-irons.
This product is well-researched to meet the needs of native species, and will attract Black Capped Chickadee, Downy Woodpecker, House Wren, Prothonotary Warbler, Red Breasted Nuthatch, Tufted Titmouse, White Breasted Nuthatch
*May be shown with optional predator guard.
Features & Details
- The entry hole has a 1 1/4 inch I.D. copper fitting to prevent damage by sparrows and squirrels
- The perch is made from a re-purposed old-style clothes peg, located low on the box to discourage predators.
- The exterior is waterproofed with safe marine varnish
- Our boxes are constructed with mitered joints that are weather-tight glued; this rugged birdhouse design is built to withstand the elements year round.
- The roof removes easily for cleaning and has drainage holes and heat vents for the comfort of its feathered occupants. It also has an inner escape “ladder” to assist fledglings.
- Pole Mounted Design with installation sheet included.
Birdhouse measures* : 18″ high, 14″ deep, 14″ wide, weight: 6-8 lbs
*since each birdhouse is unique the individual colors & dimensions will vary slightly