Victorian Bluebird Letterbox
Our Victorian Letter Box was inspired by a Victorian mail box. It’s specifically designed for bluebirds. The slot has been proven to discourage sparrows and this helps give the bird of happiness an edge.
Designed for exterior use and will withstand the elements year round. Like all of our unique birdhouses, the Bluebird Letter box is created using recycled century-old barn wood and then branded with our own custom made irons. Solidly constructed. Joints are weather-tight glued. Quality hardware included.
Features & Details
- The exterior is waterproofed with safe marine varnish
- This rugged birdhouse design is built to withstand the elements year round.
- The side removes easily for cleaning.
- It has special heat and drainage vents for the comfort of its feathered occupants. It also has an inner escape “ladder” to assist fledglings.
- It can be either back-mounted or mounted on a pole. Installation sheet included.
Letterbox measures* : 14″ high, 12″ deep, 9.5″ wide, weight: 6-8 lbs
*Due to the re-purposed source of our materials, color and dimensions may vary.