Victorian Sunburst Bird Feeder
Our Victorian Sunburst Bird Feeder, with its “sunrise in its gable” design and its bold butterfly brand celebrates the imaginative whimsy found in Victorian architecture. The spire is a reproduction of traditional turnings from the 19th century.
Like all of our nature products, it is created from re-purposed century-old barn wood and then branded with our own custom made forge-irons.
*The addition of a baffle on the pole is recommended.
*May be shown with optional predator guard.
Features & Details
- Has a squirrel-resistant copper window fitting and copper seed dispensers.
- Unique Design has a plexiglass window to help birds find the seed. You can see how full your feeder is.
- The perches are made from re-purposed old style clothes pegs. Having only one gives native clinging birds an edge by discouraging competitive sparrows.
- Pin-fitted roof lifts off for easy filling.
- Economical design distributes traditional seed or finer finch seed. Holds approximately 3 pounds.
- The exterior is waterproofed with safe marine varnish
- Pole Mounted Design with installation sheet included.
Bird feeder measures * : 18″ high, 14″ deep, 14″ wide, weight: 6-8 lbs
*Since each bird feeder is unique, due to the re-purposed source of our materials, color and dimensions may vary slightly.